Clifton House Documents in Library
Clifton House Planning Issues, more as we have it:
Pictures Spanning 10 years
Many, varied and not surprisingly pictures of the shed can crop up anywhere - in various states of build. But to make life easier we've opened a Flickr Account, in the name of Pont Valley Net. Go there to see the pics - there's thousands!
Planning Issues around Clifton House
· Why is it acceptable for a whole development of 38 houses to be approved but not one outbuilding roof on St Ives Road?
· How many objections were there to St Ives Gardens?
· Why was I shown as an objector to the St Ives Gardens development?
· Were my written comments or proposals, that actually did take account of GDP1 and HO18, ever presented to the Development Control Committee?
· How many objections were there to my shed roof?
· Which was there first, the development at St Ives Gardens or the houses on St Ives Road?
· Why is one shed roof above permitted height acceptable but not the other?
· If the latest shed roof has to be reduced in height, will the other?
· Was the objector ever apprised of all the facts as was asked and given the opportunity to remove objection?
· Did planning staff understand any of the previous letters?
· May I now see the written complaint? If not why not?
· If St Ives Gardens was an acceptable development, built in accordance with LDP1 and HO18, why is what I have done not acceptable?
The Local Planning Authority (LPA) served an Enforcement Notice on me on grounds I struggle to understand.
Bibliography of links.....
The Cheviot View or an account of what happened to waste left over from the build:
St Ives Gardens - how the site once looked and a bit of a survey:
The Cow Byre:
Created on 10/02/2010 01:27 PM by dshields
Updated on 04/03/2010 10:18 AM by dshields